1. Games are categorized and restricted in line with the categorization policy.
2. Content materials shall not feature any person under the age of 18 under any circumstances.
3. Content materials must not feature sportsmen and celebrities who are, or appear to be, under the age of 25, except when shown in the context of a place where the customer can place a bet (e.g., in a banner on Betway's website).
4. The content materials:
a. Must not use themes or content associated with a particular appeal to children, such as nursery rhymes, characters or children's stories;
b. Must avoid the use of colorful and emphasized animated characters;
c. Must avoid styles or approaches that may have special relevance to children under the age of 18.
5. It is Betway's policy to ensure that advertisements are never targeted to minors under the age of 18 (21+ for Belgium Casino) through the choice of media, style of presentation, content or context in which they appear. The ASA guidelines state that marketing communications aimed at adults can be seen by those under the age of 18, so Betway will take the following steps to ensure that young people are protected. Betway will ensure that marketing is included only in media that are primarily intended for adult consumption.
6. Betway will not do content in media where children or youth make up a significant proportion (i.e., more than 25% of the audience).
7. Direct lists may only be used if it has been verified that the audience is over 18 years old (21+ for Belgium Casino).
8. Age marker 18+.
9. Social responsibility message-"www.begambleaware.org" and, where possible, "Bet the Responsible Way."
10. Communications must not use themes, images, symbols or representations that may cause widespread harm or offense, including derogatory or degrading ones. If a communication is to be used in more than one country, the cultural and religious sensitivities of all countries involved must be respected.
11. Communications must respect human dignity and must not incite or condone any form of discrimination, including discrimination based on race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
12. Communications must not appear to condone or incite violent, illegal, or antisocial behavior. Betway will not advertise or be associated with any advertising linked to illegal websites, including illegal movie streaming/download websites.
13. Communications must not contain claims or representations that suggest individuals can achieve social or professional success or status as a result of betting/gambling.
14. Communications should not be associated with violent, aggressive, dangerous, illegal, or antisocial behavior. They should not be associated with illegal activities of any kind.
15. Communications should not portray betting/gambling in a way associated with reaching adulthood or the "rite of passage" to adulthood.
16. Betway will not advertise or be associated with advertising linked to pornographic sites. Images with sexual or otherwise indecent connotations, along with images that tend to want to make women an object, should not be used.
17. Content must not portray excessive or irresponsible participation by individuals of legal age. "Excessive and irresponsible" refers to the amount wagered/wagered and the manner in which this is done.
18. Betway will take all necessary actions to ensure that suspended/frozen, closed, excluded and self-excluded account holders do not receive promotional communications.
19. Betting/gambling communications should not be directed to at-risk groups.
Update a campaign
Create a new campaign
Please confirm your security question
The following has changed in our Terms and Conditions:
Please select a security question and input an answer
Add a payment method
Manage your websites
Please log in to the website to use this feature.
Merge Account = combine account information to manage everything from a single account
Confirm the account details you would like to merge to your current account:
Documents to submit
Documents to submit